Transform your IT landscape
Developed from proof-of-concept testing in our solution centers and backed by real-world experience in supporting a wide range of customer implementations, our proven approach helps you:
- Understand the implications of new technologies through workshops
- Assess your infrastructure to identify opportunities for improvement
- Design a customized plan to address your organization’s specific needs
- Implement market-leading solutions that help you grow and thrive
- Manage the complete functionality of the entire engagement
Maximize the value of your IT investments today and shape an efficient, effective and scalable infrastructure through our IT consulting services.
IT leadership you can trust. When you need it.
Whether you need an expert at hand during a business transition, or need IT leadership on an ongoing basis, McKnight International has the answer. Our Chief Technology Officer/ Virtual Chief Information Officer (vCIO) outsourcing services give you access to experienced, high-level professionals who can bring C-Level leadership to your team without the cost and commitment associated with hiring full-time employees.
All McKnight CTO's and vCIO's are IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) certified, which means that we follow a practical, no-nonsense framework for identifying, planning, delivering, and supporting your IT services.
When you outsource executive IT functions to McKnight International, our management-level professionals move quickly and efficiently to analyze your organization’s situation; take control and accountability for driving IT strategy, while recommending specific ways technology can make your business more competitive in the marketplace.
Your outsourced CTO / vCIO becomes a valuable member of your team, enabling you to:
- Get unparalleled expertise from a top-level professional whose real-world experience and unbiased view of best practices and vendors will make your IT department more productive and efficient.
- Focus on taking your business to the next level, knowing that your tough IT decisions are being expertly addressed.
- Reduce costs significantly by avoiding the salaries, benefits, bonuses and other perks often required to attract and retain in-house CTO's and vCIO's.
A perfect arrangement for small and mid-sized businesses
If your business is growing, there’s a good chance your IT needs are expanding in proportion. For many small businesses, hiring a full-time ITIL® certified CTO or vCIO is not financially feasible. Outsourcing this role, however, provides an affordable alternative for businesses that need an expert to drive IT strategy without the significant costs typically associated with executive-level IT professionals.